Friday, January 01, 2021

Happy New Year

 Hi everyone,

Well 2020 is behind us and thank goodness. I want to wish you all a very Happy New Year with health, happiness and a brighter future for the coming year.



I used 2 different ink colours and blended them over my background which was die cut using a stitched rectangle die.

I added ink splatters over top with white and gold paint colours. The sentiment was stamped with Versamark ink and embossed with gold embossing powder.

Before adhering the panel to my card I added Versamark ink to the edges of my card and embossed with gold embossing powder.

For a final touch I added some clear crystal embellishments.

The panel was added to my card with foam tape and that completes my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy 2021 🙏🏻❤️

Supplies:
MFT Die-namics In & Out Diagonal Stitched Rectangle die
Sunny Studio Stamps Season’s Greetings stamp set
Distress Oxide inks - Picked Raspberry, Spun Sugar
Lucy’s Diamond Dewdrop crystals
Gansai Tambi watercolour 


No comments:

Post a Comment