Sunday, January 10, 2021

Sparkle heart

 Hi everyone,

Good morning to Sunday. 

Today I have a card to share using the 2nd heart stencil from Honey Bee stamps.



This stencil has smaller hearts than the one I used in my previous post.

I started by applying some Nuvo glimmer paste (which is the first time I have used it and quite like the colour) to a piece of black card stock over my stencil. I originally had a square piece but after the paste was dry I decided to use a die to cut out a heart instead.

I die cut a smaller white panel using a stitched die and blended some ink over the centre. I stamped my sentiment with black ink just under where I would adhere the heart.

I added foam tape to the panel and foam tape to the heart and adhered them to the card.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:

Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle die set 
Honey Bee Fluttering Hearts stencil set
Hero Arts Find Joy stamp set
Heart from Lawn Fawn Magic Color Slider die set 
Distress Oxide Spin Sugar
Nuvo Raspberry Rhodolite Glimmer paste



No comments:

Post a Comment