Saturday, January 09, 2021

Sending you hugs

Good Saturday morning,

Today I have a card to share using a bunch of different products from various companies.


I taped down my stencil and blended 5 different colours of Distress inks over top. I then ran the panel through my die cutting machine using a large stitched rectangle die.

The Hugs die was cut once from black card stock and once from a gold glimmer card stock. I added foam tape to the back of the black piece and glued the gold piece over top offsetting it a little as to give it a slight shadow effect.

I stamped the other words with black ink directly to the panel and then added my die cut word piece.

I die cut some little tiny hearts from the gold card stock and glued them to the panel. I then added the whole panel to a Kraft coloured card.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:

Honey Bee Fluttering Hearts stencil set
Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die set
Birch Press Design Big Hugs Sugar Script die set
Altenew Halftone Smile stamp set
Tiny heart from the Lawn Fawn Gingerbread House add-on die set 
Distress inks - Twisted Citron, Mustard Seed, Ripe Persimmon, Picked Raspberry,
 Tumbled Glass, Shaded Lilac



No comments:

Post a Comment