Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Hugs & kisses

 Hi everyone,

Today I have 2 cards to share that I created with the new stencil set from Lawn Fawn.



For my first card I die cut a white panel with a stitched rectangle die. I blended different colours of Distress inks in a diagonal pattern using the heart stencil. When that was complete I laid the word stencil over top and applied the same colours that I did for the hearts but a little heavier pressure so they would be darker than the heart.

I adhered the panel to a card base covered with patterned paper. I die cut the hugs die from some red card stock and added chunky glitter to the bottom half of the die cut word.

For my second card:


I used a piece of kraft cardstock and ran it through my die cutting machine using a stitched rectangle die.

I started with just the heart stencil again and blended 2 different colours of Distress inks over the hearts. I applied the first ink colour and then went over it again using a slightly darker colour to just the top portion of the hearts. I put my heart stencil back in place and added some gel paste to every other row of hearts. It really is quite glittery!!!

The sentiment was die cut from a piece of red cardstock.

I added the striped pattern paper to my card base and then added my finished panel.

Well that completes both if my cards and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:

Lawn Fawn Conversation Hearts stencils
Lawn Fawn Hugs & Kisses line border die
Lawn Fawn Hugs die
Lawn Fawn 6x6 paper pack - Let it Shine , Beachside
Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die set 
Distress inks - (Card 1)Twisted Citron & Mowed Lawn, Squeezed Lemonade & Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade & Ripe Persimmon, Barn Door & Festive Berries, Milled Lavender & Wilted Violet, Faded Jeans & Blueprint Sketch
(Card 2) Spun Sugar & Picked Raspberry 
Gina K glitter glitz gel white
Chunky glitter



No comments:

Post a Comment