Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Let it Snow

Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share that I made for the current Simon Says Stamp Flickr challenge #167 where the theme is “Winter Chill”


I started by adhering a snowflake stencil to a small rectangle piece of white card stock and applied Whipped Spackle gesso to the stencil.

I used a hillside die to cut out my little hill which was coloured with Distress ink and I added the stamped sentiment to the middle. The little snowman was stamped with black ink and Copic coloured.

I decided to frame out my image so I die cut the frame using 2 stitched rectangle dies.

Everything was added to my card base and the snowman and frame were popped up with foam tape.

I added some glitter to the brim of the snowman’s hat with some Aqua Shimmer and chunky glitter to my hill.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:

Neat & Tangled Get Yeti stamp and die set
Penny Black Let in Snow stamp
Simon Says Stamp Falling Snow stencil
Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle die set 
Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside border die
Lawn Fawn 6x6” Perfectly Plaid paper pack
Faber Castell Whipped Spackle
Nuvo Aqua Shimmer pen
Copics
Chunky glitter


 

No comments:

Post a Comment