Monday, January 04, 2021

Winter Trees

 Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share using an older Hero Arts stamp called Winter Trees.






I started by stamping the image using a tri-colour ink pad. When dry I stamped over the image again with Versamark clear ink and embossed with Psychedelic glitter powder. It added such a rainbow of colour to my image.

The sentiment was stamped directly to the bottom of the card. I decided last minute to add a die cut stitched rectangle border around the image. In doing so, it cut off part of the word winter.

I had to fix this by stamping the words winter cheer onto a strip of white card stock and foam taping it over the 2 original stamped words. Seemed to have fixed my issue. Yeah!

I die cut a tiny snowflake from a piece of Holographic paper and added that to my card.

Well that’s if my for card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:
Hero Arts Winter Trees 
Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle die set 
Honey Bee Sending You Sentiments stamp set
Lawn Fawn Mini snowflake die set
Hero Arts Ombré Mint to Green ink pad
Psychedelic embossing powder
Versafine black ink

No comments:

Post a Comment