Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Hugs are the Best!

 Hi everyone,

Today I have a fun slimline card to share that I created using a stencil and a bunch of Distress inks.


I first die cut a white panel using a slimline stitched die. I didn’t have a slimline stencil for this design so I used a 6x6 stencil and started off by ink blending my lightest colours first and then carefully shifting the stencil along to blend the rest of the colours.

When I finished applying all the colours I added some water splatters. I die cut a black panel using a slimline scalloped die to go behind my stencilled panel.

The Hugs die was cut twice with black cardstock and once from a piece of black foam.

I adhered the rainbow panel to my black card piece and then added that to my card base.

For a finishing touch I added a few clear sequins.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:

MFT Split Diagonal stencil
Lawn Fawn Scalloped Slimline Landscape Hearts die set
Lawn Fawn Large Slimline with sliders die set
Simon Says Stamp Big Hugs die
Simon Says Stamp You sentiment stamp set
Distress inks - Twisted Citron, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, 
                Barn Door, Peacock Feathers, Wilted Violet, Chipped Sapphire
Neat & Tangled Clear sequins






 



No comments:

Post a Comment