Saturday, January 16, 2021

Thankful

 Happy weekend everyone,

Well we are in the midst of a snowstorm here in Montreal which is actually quite pretty with all the trees heavily laden with crisp white snow. I’ll have to get out later to take a few photos.

My card today is cased from a few cards that Chari Moss recently created for Lawn Fawn. Also entering it in the current Simon Says Stamp Layer It Up challenge here


I started by adhering a bunch of coloured strips of card stock to a piece o white card stock covered in tape.

I ran the piece through my die cutting machine using a Simon Says Stamp heart die.

The die cut sentiment was die cut from Holographic card stock. The other sentiment is from a sentiment strip set of pre printed words from Paper Rose.

I used foam tape to pop everything up and added a tiny strip of the same holographic paper under the sentiment strip.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:

Simon Says Stamp Small Heart Doily die set
Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles die set
Hello Bluebird Thankful die
Paper Rose Black & White Sentiment sheets
Lawn Fawn Holographic card stock

No comments:

Post a Comment