Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Happy Birthday hearts

Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share for the current Lawn Fawn challenge where the theme is “Let’s Celebrate”
and the Simon Says Stamp “Fun with Stencils” Wednesday challenge which can be found here













I started by applying the new heart stencil to a piece of Lawn Fawn patterned paper and blended Dried Marigold Distress ink over top. I then applied the 2nd heart stencil and blended Picked Raspberry Distress ink over top.

I cut the panel down using a stitched rectangle die. I had a frame of glittered cardstock left over from a previous project so I added that to my card base of patterned paper.

The small stamped images were coloured with Copic markers.

The words were die cut from red and orange card stock and glued together slightly offset.

Everything was added to the card with foam tape. I also added some accents to the words with a sparkle marker.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:
Lawn Fawn Lots of Hearts Background stencils 
Lawn Fawn Scripty Happy die
Lawn Fawn Scripty Birthday die
Lawn Fawn Tiny Friends stamps and dies
Lawn Fawn 6x6 paper packs - Spiffy Speckles & Watercolor Wishes Rainbow 
Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle die set





 

No comments:

Post a Comment