Thursday, January 20, 2022

Let It Snow

Hi everyone,

Well we’ve had quite a lot of snow lately so I thought this card was perfect for the occasion.



I created my background with a snowflake stencil and 2 different colours of Distress inks.

It actually looks like more colours but I blended them together to create different colours.
The sentiment was die cut 3 times, twice with white card stock and again with patterned card stock.

Before I added everything to my pink card base I added some white Gina K glitz glitter gel to a few of the snowflakes.

Once that was dry I assembled my card and that’s it.

Thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:
Lawn Fawn Lots of Hearts background stencil
Lawn Fawn Giant Let it Snow die
Distress inks- Speckled Egg, Spun Sugar
Gina K Glitz Glitter gel - white

 

No comments:

Post a Comment