Thursday, January 13, 2022

You’re just too sweet

 Hi everyone,

Today’s card is one that I am entering into the current Simon Says Stamp Flickr challenge where the theme is “To Die For”.



I had already die cut the red poinsettias and green leaves for another card that I never got around to making so I used them in this card.

I ran a white stitched panel through my die cutting machine with the Poinsettia die. I then blended some Distress ink over where the die cut pieces would be inlaid. I adhered this panel to a piece of black card stock and then added that to my white card base.

I then went on to adding all the pieces into my card. The sentiment is from Paper Rose which I added to my card with some foam tape.

To finish off the card I added small crystal gem accents here and there.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:
Simon Says Stamp Poinsettia Parade die
Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangular die
Paper Rose pre printed sentiments
Distress ink - Twisted Citron 
Embellishments 


No comments:

Post a Comment