Sunday, January 30, 2022

It’s a wonderful life

 Hi everyone,

Well yesterday Tim Holtz had a YouTube live for 3 hours. So much fun. ❤️ Although the theme was Valentines I couldn’t resist creating a winter themed card using one of his ideas from the live. This is one of the projects I made from that. I do have a Valentine project also which I will post later.






I created my background with a piece of wood grain card stock and blended distress inks over top - Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo, Mermaid Lagoon. I sprayed the panel with Distress Resist spray which gives a nice glossy finish.

I used the Impresslits 3-D snowflake folder with white card stock for the snowflakes and added flicks of gold spray to them.

I added an Idea-ology Christmas word plaque with some jute. I also blended a little bit of  Hickory Smoke Distress crayon over top of the word.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:
Simon Says Stamp woodgrain card stock
Sizzix / Tim Holtz Snowflake 3-D Impresslits folder
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Christmas word plaques
Distress inks & crayon
Heidi Swapp Gold Color shine spray


No comments:

Post a Comment