Monday, April 18, 2022

Easter basket

 Hi everyone,

I hope everyone that celebrates had a very Happy Easter.
Well today I have my last Easter project for this year to share with you.

At the bottom of this post you will see the metal bucket that I started this project with.


I used the Bunny Games and Carrot Bunny die sets and an Alphabet die set for the sentiment.



The sides of the tin were covered with card stock embossed and inked with Distress inks.


The foiled eggs are alcohol ink eggs and the others are from the Dollar store.


The ribbon was originally white which I sprayed with various colours of Distress spray inks.






Well that’s it for my fun Easter project and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:
Tim Holtz Bunny Games
Tim Holtz Carrot Bunny
Tim Holtz Alphanumeric Tiny Type Upper
Tim Holtz Lumber 3-D Texture Fades embossing folder
Distress inks
Distress Sprays
Alcohol inks

No comments:

Post a Comment