Sunday, April 24, 2022

Together we are a family

 Hi everyone,

I don’t often make tags but today I have one to share using a bunch of different products.



I started by embossing the tag with a quilted folder and then blended 2 different colours of Distress inks over top. I then applied some Distress resist spray over it. I used Walnut Stain spray to add some splatters.

The bird from the Tim Holtz Halloween Vault series was cut from a piece of Distress ink coloured card
with clear embossing powder over top.


stock and the edges inked.

The lumber pieces were die cut and ink blended. The foliage piece was sprayed with gold Mica spray.

The sentiment is a Chitchat sticker and the No. 251 and nest are Idea-ology.

Lastly I added a brass button at the bottom and a metal leave embellishment at the top.


Well that’s it for my tag and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:
Tim Holtz tag
Tim Holtz Vault Series Halloween die set
Tim Holtz Fall Foliage die set
Tim Holtz Quilted 3-d Texture Fades
Idea-ology Chitchat stickers
Idea-ology Memoir Ephemera pack
Distress inks - Gathered Twigs, Vintage Photo
Ribbon
Jute






No comments:

Post a Comment