Thursday, April 14, 2022

Easter Bunny box

Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing this little vignette box that I made for Easter.


I used several different Tim Holtz die sets to create my scene.

I started by using a small box to which I added woodgrain embossing folder pieces cut to fit the outside and inside of the box.

The inside back of the box was lined with a piece of card stock that o had stencilled with several Distress inks. I also added a die cut fence piece to the stencilled background.



I die cut 2 bunnies for the front of the box, 2 eggs and several die cut flowers.



I die cut the word Easter from a piece of card stock on which I had blended some Distress inks. I stacked the letters on to 2 layers of thick white card stock.

In order to have the word stand up I glued it to 2 pieces of wood dowels that were coloured with Walnut Stain Distress ink.



I added a distressed banner to the box, some faux grass on the inside along with some Easter eggs I made using foil and Alcohol inks. 

To finish off I die cut a large carrot to add to the front and 2 strips of ribbon around the box.

Well that’s it for thisEaster project and I hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:

Tim Holtz / Sizzix Bunny Games die set
Tim Holtz / Sizzix Carrot Bunny die set
Tim Holtz / Sizzix Alphanumeric Bold die set
Tim Holtz / Sizzix 3-D Lumber embossing folder
Tim Holtz / Sizzix Diamonds stencil
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Chitchat word sticker
Alcohol inks - Flamingo, Pool, Limeade
Distress inks 
Brads
Ribbon 





No comments:

Post a Comment