Sunday, April 10, 2022

My little Easter bunny house

 Hi everyone,

Well it’s time to share some Easter projects that I have been working on. Here’s the first one.

I know the bunny probably looks a little too oversized for my house but he has a home there anyways.
I couldn’t resist.


There are a lot of different dies and embossing folders that went into making my little project.

I die cut the house with different colours of card stock and added some shading and speckles here and there.





The windows were done with vellum paper and I added some paste for a little frosted look.


The sentiment was die cut with purple card stock and glued directly to my cobblestone base.
I added some Mica flakes to the base and also attached some little flowers.



Well that’s it for my Easter bunny house. Thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:

Sizzix / Tim Holtz Village Collection die set
Sizzix / Tim Holtz Carrot Bunny die set
Sizzix / Tim Holtz Bunny Games die set
Sizzix / Tim Holtz Alphanumeric Tiny Type Upper dies
Sizzix / Tim Holtz Mini Brickwork 3-D Texture Fades 3-D embossing folder 
Sizzix / Tim Holtz 3-D Impresslits Lattice Trim embossing folder 
Distress Mica flakes 
Distress inks 






No comments:

Post a Comment