Thursday, April 28, 2022

Limited edition framed flowers

 Hi everyone,

On today’s card I decided to use a small Idea-ology Baseboards/Frame from Tim Holtz and distress it with paint and crackle paste. I used the small frame circled in the second photo below.



      

I painted the frame white and added some crackle paint over top. When dry I scuffed it up a bit with my sander. The nice thing about this paste is it adds such a fine bit of crackle.

I added a stencil to a piece of black card stock and blended Shaded Lilac Distress oxide ink over top.

The background piece behind the flowers was blended with 3 different shades of Distress oxides and black paint splatters were added.

I used the flower die with a piece of black card stock to cut it out. I adhered it behind the frame which was foam mounted to my card.

The sentiment is a chipboard piece which I also distressed with a bit of crackle paste.
The photos below show the detail of the crackle.





Well that’s it for this card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:

Tim Holtz Idea-ology Baseboards / Frames
Tim Holtz Flower Field die
Tim Holtz / Stamper’s Anonymous Deco Arch stencil
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Quote chips
Distress texture Paste - crackle
Distress Oxide inks - Tumbled Glass, Shaded Lilac, Blueprint Sketch



No comments:

Post a Comment