Wednesday, May 04, 2022

Embrace every day

Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share with a background created by embossing a stencil.

 

I started with a white piece of card stock and embossed it with my stencil. Leaving the stencil in place I added my inks over top.

I set that aside and went on to die cutting the other pieces for my card.

I die cut a scalloped frame in green and distressed it my sanding block. The edges of the card were distressed also.


I used Idea-ology labels for my sentiment and adhered them onto green pieces of card stock.



Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Tim Holtz / Stamper’s Anonymous Floral stencil
Tim Holtz Papercut Chicks Colorize die set 
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Chitchat stickers 
Distress Oxide inks - Picked Raspberry, Fossilized Amber, Tumbled Glass, Twisted Citron 
My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle Scalloped Frame die
Tim Holtz sanding block 
Tim Holtz Distress tool



No comments:

Post a Comment