Saturday, May 14, 2022

Alcohol ink picture

 Hi everyone,

Today is a gorgeous sunny day and I have my flowers planted. I thought it would be a perfect day to share this framed alcohol ink art picture that I created.

I am entering into the current Monday challenge on the Simon Says Stamps blog where the theme is Alcohol

Details can be found Here 

https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/?p=27741

And also entering in their current Wednesday challenge where the theme is anything but a card. Details can be found here

 https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-not-a-card-2/




I started by creating my inked background using several different colours of alcohol inks.

The flowers were die cut from a piece of black card stock and adhered directly to my background.

I adhered the alcohol ink panel to the back of a 5” x 7” cardboard photo frame which was trimmed with gold and black on the inside opening.


I added an Idea-ology sentiment and butterfly. I didn’t alter the metal pieces at all as I didn’t want to take anything away from my background.



Well that’s it for my project today. Thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:
Tim Holtz Flower Field die
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Adornments - Butterflies
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Word Plaques
Various alcohol ink colours
5” x 7” Dollar store cardboard frame
Mauve ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment