Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Love this life

 Hi everyone,

Today I have a slimline card to share where I created a stencil background with Distress oxide sprays for my gorgeous butterflies.



I applied my stencil to a white piece of card stock and sprayed 3 different colours of Distress oxide inks over the stencil. When done I carefully removed the stencil to undercover my pretty background.

The butterflies were also created by spraying with the 3 colours of oxide sprays. I also added some blending over each butterfly using Distress oxide ink pads.




I added a piece of turquoise card stock over my cream card base, added the stencil background over top and then foam mounted each of the butterflies.

I used and Idea-ology sentiment which I trimmed with an eyelet on each side which were painted with Statue Foundry wax.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:
Tim Holtz Butterfly 3-D Impresslits
Tim Holtz / Stamper’s Anonymous Dotted Line stencil
Distress oxide sprays - Salvaged Patina, Squeezed Lemonade, Saltwater Taffy 
Distress oxide ink pads - Peacock Feathers, Mustard Seed, Candied Apple
Distress Foundry wax - Statue
Idea-ology Quote chips




No comments:

Post a Comment