Saturday, May 07, 2022

Hello lovely

 Hi everyone,

Finally the nicer weather has arrived and the Spring flowers are blooming. Here’s a card
I created using a new stamp to me from Pigment Craft Co. called Blooming Floral which comes with a matching stencil.


I started by stamping the large flower image and embossing with white powder. I then went on to colour it using the coordinating stencil and ink blending with Distress oxide inks.

Once I was finished with all the colouring I fussy cut the image which was a bit tricky in spots.

I moved onto creating my background for the flowers with a stencil and Scattered Straw Distress ink.

I used a scalloped die to cut it out. The die cut piece was layered onto a blue piece of card stock and added to the white card.

The flower image was added with foam tape and a couple of confetti sequins were also added.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:
Pigment Craft Co. Blooming Floral stamp set and stencil
Simon Says Stamp Diagonal Stripe stencil
MFT die-namics Stitched Rectangle Scalloped frame die set
Distress Oxide inks - Twisted Citron, Lucky Clover, Salvaged Patina, Peacock Feathers
Distress inks - Squeezed Lemonade, Scattered Straw
Studio Katia Majestic Confetti



No comments:

Post a Comment