Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Shine brightly

 Hi everyone,

Today’s card uses an embossing folder for the background and a Tim Holtz die set for the image.



I started by embossing my background with white card stock and then dragging a light grey colour ink cube over the top so it would colour the high points of the embossing folder.



I die cut all the images need for my candle with different colours of card stock and pieced my candlestick together. Once the whole candle and stick were assembled I used my finger and silver metallic and rubbed over the candlestick.

In the photo below you can see where I added some glossy accents for wax drips and the candle wick.

The sentiment is a chip board quote piece to which I added a black marker to the edges.




Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻

Supplies:

Tim Holtz Candlestick, Colorize die set
Tim Holtz Engraved 3-D texture fades embossing folder 
Tim Holtz / Idea-ology Chipboard Quote chip
Craf-T Kit 1 Metallic rub-ons - silver
Hero Arts Soft Graphite ink cube



No comments:

Post a Comment