Monday, April 23, 2018

Coffee is always a good idea

Hi everyone,

Well Spring has finally arrived here and the sun is shining. Yeah!

Today's card is for the current Newton's Nook Designs sketch challenge here and also for the Simon Says Stamp Flickr challenge where the theme is 'Anything Goes'


Here's my card.


I used the Newton Loves Coffee stamp set and stamped 3 of the images and coloured them with Copics.

I didn't have a trio window die so I used the Stitched Squares die set from Simon Says Stamp and positioned the die over a strip of patterned paper and carefully die cut 3 windows.

Before I adhered the strip to my card I applied some orange ink splatters to the panel. I added some twine to my strip, adhered the images behind each window and foam mounted the whole piece to my card base which was embossed with a stitched rectangle die.

I stamped the sentiment in black and added a little heart accent.

Well that's it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Newton's Nook Designs Newton Loves Coffee stamp set
Simon Says Stamp Stitched Squares die set
Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle die set
Lawn Fawn Patterned paper
Lawn Fawn orange twine

No comments:

Post a Comment