Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Thinking of you flowers



Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share using Studio Katia's Floral Trimmings stamp set. Also entering this in the A Blog Named Hero challenge to 'Put a Flower On It' where you can find the details here. Also for the current Simon Says Flickr challenge of  'Anything Goes'.



I started by stamping only one of the floral images from the set on to Tim Holtz watercolour paper and heat embossing using white embossing powder. I then moved on to adding various colours of Distress Inks to my craft sheet and applying them to my card using a watercolour brush.

I used a Curved edge die to cut another piece from white cardstock onto which I stamped my sentiment.

The edges of both the watercoloured piece and the curved piece were die cut using a stitched rectangle die to add a little interest. 

I adhered the watercoloured piece directly to my card base but foam mounted the sentiment piece.

April Crystals from Studio Katia were adhered to my card using Tombow Mono adhesive.

Well that's it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Studio Katia Floral Trimming stamp set
Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle die set
Hero Arts Find Joy stamp set
MFT Die-namics Stitched Basic Edges die set
Studio Katia April Crystals 
Simon Says Stamp white embossing powder
Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Iced Spruce, Wild Honey, Squeezed Lemonade, Barn Door and Abandoned Coral

No comments:

Post a Comment