Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Happy Anniversary

Hi everyone,

Well it is still gloomy and raining here. Where is Spring?

Today I have a card for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge here to 'Add Some Texture'.

I used a Tim Holtz stencil and Distress Grit-Paste. This paste adds a lot of texture to a card. I just love it.



I cut down a panel a little smaller than my card base and used a wonky stitched rectangle die to emboss the edges. As the stencil is narrower than my card panel I used a little tape to mask off the sides of the panel so the design would be even.

I then applied a little colour from the ink pad to my craft sheet and blended that with the paste.
When I was happy with the colour I applied it to the stencil.

The sentiment was stamped with Versamark ink and heat set with white embossing powder. Die cut the sentiment out and added some foam tape.

For the edges of the card base I applied some ink and added some clear embossing powder and my heat tool and gave the edges a nice shiny look.

The whole panel was adhered with foam tape and the sentiment also.

I used enamel dots for my accent and that's it for this card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:

Tim Holtz Doily stencil
Tim Holtz Distress Grit-Paste
MFT Die-namics Wonky Stitched Rectangle die set
WPlus9 Basic Banners stamps and die
Simon Says Stamp Sunkist ink cube
Versamark ink
Clear embossing powder




No comments:

Post a Comment