Tuesday, April 03, 2018

You're the Best



Hi everyone,


Today I have a card to share that I created for the current challenge at A Blog named Hero here  to used your favourite Hero Arts product. I chose their Large Lotus Pattern stencil and some distress oxide inks.





I applied some washi tape to hold down my stencil and began to apply one colour of ink to different sections and then the other colour.

I used a new Avery Elle pierced mat die set to cut out the panel and adhered the outside edge of the piece to my card base and then popped up the middle piece with some foam tape.

The sentiment which is also Hero Arts was stamped with some HA black ink and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  Cut out the sentiment and adhered to my card with some foam tape.

I added some iridescent stars from Studio Katia and that's it for my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Hero Arts Large Lotus Pattern stencil
Hero Arts Big Hugs stamp set
Avery Elle Pierced Mat die set
Distress Oxide inks - Cracked Pistachio, Twisted Citron
Studio Katia Iridescent Stars
Hero Arts Black ink

No comments:

Post a Comment