Sunday, October 18, 2020

Fun Halloween cards and a Reveal Wheel card

 Hi everyone,

I have a few of the fun Halloween cards that I have been working on lately to share with you today. These Lawn Fawn products are so much fun to play with and the possibilities are endless.

I am entering all of these cards into the current Lawn Fawn Halloween/fall challenge#86. Details can be found on their blog here 


Also entering these in the current Simon Says Stamp Monday Spooky challenge which can be found here

 For my first card I started by creating my background by ink blending a couple of different colours of Distress inks.
When I was finished with my blended background I went on to creating my spooky house using Lawn Fawn products.
I used a Lawn Fawn grassy hillside stencil to add behind the house.


For the card below I started by creating my background with Distress inks in different colours.
When I was finished blending I added some splatters of white, black and gold paint colours.
I ran the panel through my die cut machine to add the wonky border to my panel.
All the images were stamped with black ink and coloured with Copics.
I added the images to my panel with foam tape and adhered the die cut sentiment.



For my 3rd and final card I used the reveal wheel to create a fun interactive card.
I started by blending my background panel with Distress inks. I then went on to die cutting all the pieces I needed to create my Halloween house. I stamped and Copic coloured all the other accents to my card.
The sentiment was stamped onto a piece of black card stock and white heat embossed and foam mounted to the bottom the card






Well that's it for my 3 cards and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies - Card #1
Lawn Fawn Build-a-House die set
Lawn Fawn Build-a-House Halloween add on
Lawn Fawn Grassy stencil
Distress Oxide inks
Patterned paper


Supplies - Card #2
Lawn Fawn Build-a-House die set
Lawn Fawn Build-a-House Halloween add on
Lawn Fawn Spooky Village stamp and die set
Lawn Fawn Happy Halloween Line border die
Gansai Tambi watercolours
Distress Oxide inks
Lawn Fawn papers


Supplies - Card #3
Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel die set
Lawn Fawn Build-a-House die set
Lawn Fawn Build-a-House Halloween add on
Distress Oxide inks


1 comment:

  1. this is amazing and so much fun!! thanks a lot for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete