Thursday, October 08, 2020

Happy Fall

 Hi everyone,

Well it certainly feels like Fall. I just spent a few hours outside in the cool crisp air preparing the gardens for the winter ahead. I do love this time of year but generally don’t look forward to what is on the other side of Fall.

Anyways my card is perfect for this day and also for a Latte or hot chocolate 😋 




I created a bunch of watercoloured leaves and some plain die cut ones from different colours of card stock.

I set those aside and created my mugs. I stamped them with black ink and coloured them with Copics. I didn’t have the matching dies so I had to fussy cut them. 

The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed with gold embossing powder. I also added a little of the powder around the edges of the sentiment strip using my Versamark marker and heat set.

I adhered a textured cream coloured piece of card stock to my card base. I added a piece of striped paper along the centre of my card and then added all my leaves . The mugs and sentiment were added to my card  with foam tape.

Well that’s it for my card which I will be entering in Lawn Fawn’s current challenge as below and also SImon Says Stamp current IG challenge.



Thanks for stopping by 🙏🏻


Supplies:
Lawn Fawn Thanks a Latte stamp set
Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Leaves die set
Lawn Fawn Let’s Polka, Mon Amie 6x6 paper pack
Copics 
Gold embossing powder 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment