Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Hello friend

 Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share using a new to me stencil from Paper Rose which makes for a quick and easy card.


I started by taping my stencil to a piece of Neenah white card stock. I used a Taylored Expressions blending brush to apply Twisted Citron distress ink heavy at the top and then a lighter pressure towards the bottom of my panel. 

When I was finished my blending I applied some Gina K white glitz glitter gel to just a little section at the bottom centre of my panel.

I die cut the Simon Says Stamp hello die in both white and black card stock and adhered the two pieces together slight offsetting the black piece at the back to create a bit of a shadow effect.

The other sentiment was stamped with Versamark ink on to a piece of black card stock and embossed with white embossing powder.

I adhered the panel to my card with foam tape and that is it for my card today.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day 🙏🏻

Supplies:

Paper Rose Leaf Burst stencil
Simon Says Stamp Painted Hello die
Avery Elle Ellie stamp set
Distress ink - Twisted Citron
Gina K White glitter gel
Taylored Expressions blending brushes

No comments:

Post a Comment