Monday, October 12, 2020

Warm Wishes

 Hi everyone,

Well it is Thanksgiving Day here in Canada and I want to wish everyone a very Happy Day. As we are in the Red zone here in Montreal and cannot celebrate together we can always be together in our hearts and minds ❤️

Anyways I have a card to share wishing everyone Well Wishes.


I started by creating my background with my stencil and ink blending 3 different colours of Distress Oxide inks.

I die cut the large word die from brown card stock which is the same as my card base and the other sentiment was stamped with Hero Arts brown ink.

I adhered the stencilled panel to my card and the large word die to the centre of my panel. I added some confetti pieces from Simon Says Stamp Hawaiian Sunset blend.

Also entering this in the current Simon Says Stamp IG challenge.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Simon Says Stamp Floating Leaves stencil
Lawn Fawn Stitched Slimline die set
Hello Bluebird Warm Wishes die set
Honey Bee Sending you Sentiments stamp set
Hero Arts Cup O’ Joe shadow ink
Distress oxide inks- Candied Apple, Spiced Marmalade, Fossilized Amber
Simon Says Stamp Hawaiian Sunset confetti




No comments:

Post a Comment