Friday, October 16, 2020

Ghostly haunting

 Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share using the Little Boo Agenda stamp set from Mama Elephant.



I stamped all the cute little ghost images and coloured them using Copics. I set those aside and went on to blending my background with Distress inks. Once I was finished I stamped the Lawn Fawn sentiment and embossed with clear embossing powder.
I adhered my blended background panel onto my card base which I had added a striped panel to from Honey Bee.
I die cut a cover up window panel from black card stock and adhered that to my card.

All the the ghosts were added with foam tape and I also added some Stickles and Nuvo Aqua shimmer pen for a little accent.

Well that’s it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻


Supplies:
Mama Elephant Little Boo Agenda stamp set
MFT Die-namics Collage Cover Up die
Lawn Fawn Spooky Village stamp set
Honey Bee Back to Basics 6x6 pad
Distress Oxide inks- Candied Apple, Spiced Marmalade, Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch 
Distress ink - Chipped Sapphire 
Nuvo Aqua Shimmer
Glossy Accents
Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment