Saturday, October 31, 2020

Haunted Halloween houses

 Hi everyone,

I have been super busy lately creating these fun Halloween houses (using all Lawn Fawn products) for friends and family. I made six in all. Phew!!!! That’s a lot for me. I had so much fun that my upcoming projects for Christmas will be some Christmas houses and Gingerbread houses. 

Some of the windows and doors have vellum panels and there are a lot of fun glow in the dark accents using Nuvo green glow in the dark drops.

Hope you like them and enjoy them as much as I do.  Supplies are all listed at the bottom of this post.

Thanks so much for stopping by 🙏🏻 and Happy Halloween 🎃🎃🎃 Stay safe!






















Supplies:
Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel die set
Lawn Fawn Build-a-House die set
Lawn Fawn Build-a-House add-on dies
Lawn Fawn Build-a-House Halloween add-on die set
Lawn Fawn Build-a-House Christmas add-on die set
Lawn Fawn Tiny Halloween stamps and dies
Lawn Fawn Happy Halloween line border die
Lawn Fawn Spooky Village stamps and dies
Lawn Fawn Booyah stamp set
Lawn Fawn grass die
Nuvo Glow drops - Neon - Apple Sour
Nuvo Aqua Shimmer
Distress and Distress Oxide inks
Glitter card stock
Patterned papers
Vellum

1 comment:

  1. these cards are all so amazing!! I'm so happy you enjoyed creating with Lawn Fawn!! thanks a lot for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete