Monday, October 22, 2018

Happy Haunting

Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share using some cute little images from Mama Elephant.

I die cut the background panel and then die cut three circles out of the panel.
The images were coloured using Copics and the ink blending behind each image was done with Distress Oxide inks.

I stamped the sentiment onto some black cardstock and heat set with white embossing powder.
I used a Studio Katia stitched rectangle die to create the black border around my card.


Stamped the little boo sentiment and added it to each image. I then added some clear round accents and that completes my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Mama Elephant Lunar Animals stamp set
Lawn Fawn Stitched Woodgrain Backdrop die
Lawn Fawn Booyah stamp set 
Simon Says Stamp Stitched Circles die set
Studio Katia Dotted Patterns: Loops die set
Distress Oxide inks - Wilted Violet, Spiced Marmalade, Twisted Citron
Pretty Pink Posh round clear gems
Copics



No comments:

Post a Comment