Tuesday, October 09, 2018

Bunny garden

Hi everyone,

Today's card features the cute bunny from Hello Bluebird. When I saw this set I just couldn't resist. I especially love little McGregor lying down. He makes me smile:)



I Copic coloured all the images and fussy cut them out as I did not purchase the matching die. I set them aside to go on to create my background panel.

The background was created using a stencil for the clouds and some Distress ink. I then blended some light brown ink to the lower part to resemble earth or dirt. Die cut the panel using a stitched rectangle die.

I used some patterned paper to create the grassy area using a Lawn Fawn die.

I added a piece of patterned paper to my card front and then went on to adding the layers and images to my card using foam tape.

Some glossy accents were added to the watering can to give it the effect of  shiny metal.

Well that's it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Hello Bluebird McGregor's Garden stamp set
MFT Mini Cloud Edges stencil
MFT Die-namics Inside and Out Diagonal Stitched Rectangle die
Lawn Fawn Grassy Hillside Borders die
Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid 6x6 paper pack
Distress Ink Tumbled Glass
Memories Sand ink pad
Glossy Accents
Copics

No comments:

Post a Comment