Monday, October 29, 2018

Winter Snowflakes

Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share that I will be entering in the Simon Says Stamp Flickr challenge #109 where the theme is to 'Let your stencils shine".



I used a pretty delicate Memory Box stencil call Winter Snowflake Lace on Desert Sand cardstock with Memories Unicorn pigment ink and a small finger dauber.

Once I applied the ink to the entire stencil I set that aside and created my sentiment using only the words from a Simon Says Ornament die and some gold shiny cardstock.

When the background was dry I die cut the panel with a large stitched rectangle die.

I added some Pretty Pink Posh crystals and applied the sentiment. The whole panel was then mounted onto a piece of black cardstock and then added to my card base.

Well that's it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Memory Box Winter Snowflake Lace stencil
Simon Says Stamp Merry Christmas Ornament die
Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle die
Pretty Pink Posh Buttercream crystals
Memories Unicorn Pigment ink pad
Gold cardstock


No comments:

Post a Comment