Tuesday, October 30, 2018

happy holidays

Hi everyone,

I have another card today using a stencil. This one is from Tim Holtz which I absolutely love.
Also entering this in the current Simon Says Flickr challenge #109 where the theme is to 'Let Your Stencils Shine'.



I started by applying 4 different colours of ink to sections of the card being careful not to overlap any colours by using some masking paper.

Once I had finished applying all the colours to the stencil I ran the piece through my die cutting machine using a stitched border die to add a little interest to the sides of my card.

Stamped the sentiment on a piece of black cardstock and embossed with white embossing powder.

I popped the panel onto a red card using foam tape and added the sentiment also with foam tape.

I added some Stickles to the berries and that completes my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Tim Holtz Festive stencil
Lawn Fawn Stitched Borders die
Simon Says Stamp Happy and Be 3 x 4" stamp sets
Simon Says Stamp White embossing powder
Distress Inks - Peeled Paint, Mowed Lawn, Vintage Photo
Lawn Fawn Lobster Dye ink
Ranger Stickles Xmas Red


No comments:

Post a Comment