Monday, November 05, 2018

Christmas snow

Hi everyone,

Today I have another to share which I am including in the current Simon Says Stamp Flickr challenge #109 where the theme is to 'Let Your Stencils Shine'.

I started by adhering the Falling Snow stencil from Simon Says Stamp and applying some glitter snow paste to only the right side of the stencil so that I could add a curved panel to the left side. It is a shame that you can't see the little glitter sparkle in the snow.

I  die cut the Merry sentiment from some red glitter cardstock and stamped the other part of the sentiment and heat embossed with white embossing powder.

I added a strip of black and white washi tape to the left side, adhered my patterned piece of cardstock which was die cut with a curved stitched die and then added both sentiments.



Well that finishes my card for today and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Simon Says Stamp Falling Snow Stencil
Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy stamp and die set
MFT Die-namics Stitched Basic Edges die set
Lawn Fawn patterned paper
Aleene's Glitter Snow paste
Simon Says Stamp white embossing powder
Black and white strip washi tape

No comments:

Post a Comment