Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Golden pines

Hi everyone,

Today I have a card for the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge where the theme is 'All That Glitters is Gold'.


I used stamps and dies from Newton's Nook to create my scene.

I started by stamping the images on a white piece of cardstock and coloured them with Copics. Added a couple of trees that were stamped and fussy cut. 
The pine piece was die cut 6 times using glitter cardstock.

I adhered all the pine pieces along with some red glitter berries along with a green glitter bow.
Stamped the sentiment and mounted the whole panel onto a black piece of cardstock and then adhered to a Neenah desert storm card.

Added glossy accents to the windows and that's it for this card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Newton's Nook Designs Snow Globe Scenes stamp set
Newton's Nook Designs Pines & Holly die set
Copics
Glossy Accents 

No comments:

Post a Comment