Monday, November 19, 2018

Glitter snowflakes

Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share using various glitter snowflakes, some ink blending and a snowdrift horizontal die. I thought it would be fun to use this die up and down on the card instead of sideways.



I started by blending my background with Distress inks and adding some water droplets. As I didnt't want to create extra layers on my card I die cut the panel using the horizontal snowdrift die and set the pieces aside.

The frame was die cut out of white cardstock 3times and glued together to add a little depth. I added the frame to my card base and then carefully inserted each of the frame pieces in place.

The snowflakes were die cut using glitter cardstock. I stamped the sentiment in black onto a die cut  tag piece of cardstock from MFT Blueprints 13.

Well that's it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

MFT Die-namics Horizontal Snow Drifts die
MFT Die-namics Blueprints 13 die set
Simon Says Stamp Melody Snowflake
Lawn Fawn Stitched Snowflakes die set
Newton's Nook Snow Globe scenes stamp set
Distress inks

No comments:

Post a Comment