Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Thanks a bunch









Hi everyone,

I have a card to share today for the current Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp where the theme is 'Thanks/Thanksgiving'. Details can be found here.


                                               
I used a new die from a current die set that I had recently purchased from Newton's Nook Designs called Pines & Holly die.


I started my card by diecutting the patterned paper panel using the Wonky Stitched Rectangle die from MFT die-namics.

I then carefully measured where each pine cone should go and proceeded to cut the panel for 5 pine cones. Four with dark brown cardstock and one with gold metallic cardstock.

To create a little added thickness to each of the pine cones I die cut them several times again with white cardstock and adhered several layers together.

The sentiment was stamped on a strip of white vellum and heat embossed with gold embossing powder. I wrapped the vellum around each side and adhered it on the back with a little tape.

Each of pine cones were added to the bottom of the card and then I added a few gold sequins for a little more sparkle.

Well that's it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Newton's Nook Designs Pines & Holly die set
MFT die-namics Wonky Stitched Rectangle die set
Lawn Fawn Patterned paper
Penny Black sentiment

No comments:

Post a Comment