Saturday, November 10, 2018

Lawn Fawn Winter Bunny

Hi everyone,

I have always loved the cute little Winter Bunny from Lawn Fawn but only recently decided to purchase it.

Here's a card I made using it along with some alcohol ink blending and foil for my background.



I die cut a piece of cardstock using a Hero Arts rounded rectangle die. I then applied Flamingo alcohol ink to the piece and using a straw moved the ink around a bit. Before it was dry I added a piece of Silver Star deco foil rubbing it into the piece in different areas.

I love the effect it gives as the foil has a lot of different colours to it so depending on the light you can see them along with the tiny stars in the foil.

I stamped the cute bunny and coloured him/her with Copic markers. Added some white accents here and there using a white gel pen.

The card was embossed using an embossing folder for some snow.

Foam mounted the alcohol ink piece and the bunny. The sentiment was stamped on black cardstock and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I added Nuvo shimmer pen all over the sentiment strip to add a little sparkle.

Well that's it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Lawn Fawn Winter Bunny stamp and die
Lawn Fawn Toboggan Together - sentiment
Hero Arts Rounded Rectangle Infinity die set
Sizzix/Hero Arts Textured Impression embossing folder set - Dots
Deco Foil Silver Star
Alcohol Ink - Flamingo
White gel pen
Nuvo Glitter Gloss pen


No comments:

Post a Comment