Wednesday, November 07, 2018

Christmas shaker

Hi everyone,

Today I have a shaker card created using the Merry Christmas Circle Frame die from My Favorite Things.




I used a Simon Says Stamp circle die on my card base to cut a window opening for my shaker.

I die cut the Merry Christmas die from a piece of glitter cardstock that I had made using some glitter embossing powder. The circle centre left over from the die cut piece was added behind my window.

The sentiment die was cut again several times from plain white cardstock and the pieces glued together to give some extra thickness to my sentiment.

I added a piece of red patterned paper for my background cut to fit my card base.

Some Neat and Tangled sequins were added to my shaker. I addeda strip of red glitter cardstock and a strip of patterned paper to the left side of the card.

Well that completes my card for today.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

MFT die-namics Merry Christmas Circle Frame die
Simon Says Stamp Stitched Circles die set
Lawn Fawn patterned paper
Neat and Tangled Classic Christmas sequin mix
MFT shaker window

No comments:

Post a Comment