Monday, October 22, 2018

Halloween cards

Hi everyone,

Well I had a few days away in North Conway, New Hampshire checking out the leaves and they were just beautiful.

With the falling leaves comes Halloween which I absolutely love so I have 2 cards to share.
For my first card I made a Distress Oxide Ink background using Spiced Marmalade. I die cut the whole panel using a large stitched rectangle die.

The Halloween scene was die cut using a die from Impression Obsession and some black cardstock. I added the scene to the background using some foam tape. I used sentiment stamps from both Simon Says Stamp and Lawn Fawn.
I added a few black sequins and some Glossy Accents to the windows of the house to resemble glass. Well that completes this card.



For the card below I started by creating my background on a piece of watercolour cardstock by blending Wilted Violet and Blueprint Sketch Distress inks. I added some splatters of water to the piece. I die cut the panel using a Scalloped rectangle die.



The raccoon and cat were stamped and coloured with Copics. Die cut the fence using an Impression Obsession die. I used a Scalloped die and some black patterned paper for the background piece.

The sentiment was stamped on black cardstock and white embossed.

Well that's it for my cards and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Card 1:
Impression Obsession Die029-P
Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle die
Simon Says Stamp Happy 3x4 stamp set
Lawn Fawn Booyah stamp set
Distress Oxide - Spiced Marmalade
Glossy Accents

Card 2:
MFT Die-namics Stitched Rectangle Scalloped die
Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Stackables die
Impression Obsession Die004-J
Lawn Fawn Happy Party Animal stamp set 
Lawn Fawn Booyah stamp set
Lawn Fawn Bicycle Built for You stamp set



No comments:

Post a Comment