Thursday, October 25, 2018

Christmas reindeer



Hi everyone,

Today's card features the Neat and Tangled background die and a cute little Mama Elephant reindeer.




I started off by creating my background using Distress Oxide ink. Next I made a stencil from the background die using a piece of heavy cardstock.
I placed the stencil over my inked background and applied textured embossing powder from Lawn Fawn.

While that was drying I went on to stamping my cute reindeer and colouring with Copics and adding a little detail with a white gel pen.

I added the image with foam tape and stamped the sentiment with black ink.

I used a scalloped die and some patterned paper to create the frame for my card.

Added glossy accents to the reindeer's hoofs and nose and some to the lights and that finished my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Neat and Tangled Falling Circles Cover Plate die
MFT Die-namics Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frame die set
Mama Elephant/Hampton Art Reindeer stamp and die set
Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid 6x6 paper pack
Lawn Fawn Textured White embossing powder
Sakura White gelly roll pen 
Distress Oxide ink Broken China
Glossy Accents

No comments:

Post a Comment