Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Little birdie!

Little birdie

Hello everyone, I made this card for the current challenge on Virginia Lu's blog which is to use stencils
For my card I used a stencil from The Crafter's workshop.
I decided to try Jennifer McGuire's idea of tinting my embossing paste. I used white an added a light orange ink until I had the desired colour.
Before the paste was dry I added some glitter and set it aside to dry. Once dry I heat embossed to bring out the sparkle.
The bird is from QuickKutz which I used a Memory Box stencil to add a little pattern to the bird.
Added some vellum, sentiment and embellishments.

Thanks for stopping by to have a look.

Supplies used: TCW222s mini Tri Mosaic stencil
QuicKutz bird DS0442
Memory Box Rhapsody stencil
Hero Arts sentiment CL 574
https://www.flickr.com/photos/79806208@N04/13882367935