Saturday, December 20, 2014

Season's Greetings

Happy weekend everyone,

Well this is hopefully my last Christmas card for this year as I have to get a move on and start preparing some things for Christmas Day. I needed something in a hurry and this is what I came up with last night.




I die cut the background using Lawn Fawn paper and a large stitched die. I inked up the scene stamp with Mint ink and stamped it on white cardstock and then die cut the piece with a rectangle stitched die. I like that the mint ink gives a nice soft effect. I then added the sentiment using Evergreen Bough, a glitter snowflake and Wink of Stella to the trees (which is really hard to see) but it does add a nice sparkle in real life.
Well, there you have it. Quick and simple.

Thanks for looking and wishing you all Happy Holidays!

Judy

Supplies used:

Hero Arts K5620
MFT Blueprints 13 die set
MFT Stitched Rectangle Stax
Lawn Fawn Snow Day paper pack
SSS Holiday Hellos stamp set
SSS Mint ink
Tim Holtz Evergreen Bough Distress Ink
Snowflake punch
Wink of Stella


No comments:

Post a Comment