Thursday, February 01, 2018

Hooray, it's your day!

Hi everyone,

Today's quick and fun card features Neat and Tangled's Hooray die and sentiment and balloon stencil.


It's quite a gray day here so the lighting for my photo is not so great!

I started by using a wonky stitched rectangle die for the card base. 
I then used the solid Hooray die to die cut that piece so I could inlay my die cut distress ink blended background and also the black die cut over top.

Did some ink blending on the balloon which was done with a stencil and added a few water drops to the balloon and some clear Wink of Stella.

Stamped the 'day' sentiment with black Versafine ink and added a little string to the balloon with a Tombow black marker.

Well that's it for my card and thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:

Neat and Tangled Hooray die and stamp set
Neat and Tangled Balloon sentiment
MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangles die set
Distress inks
Tombow black marker
Wink of Stella - clear





No comments:

Post a Comment